Friday, October 22, 2010

Anniversary

One year ago today, some idiot decided it would be a good idea to start a blog on atheism, science and skepticism.

Since then I think I've learned a lot, both about the subject I blog about, and blogging itself.  One of the reasons I started blogging was to give me an excuse to practice writing regularly (something I hated doing in the past).  It's nice to have a place to write regularly, where I don't have to obsess over every word and phrase.  Looking over my previous posts, I feel like I've become much better at getting my thoughts across since I started one year ago (though I still have a lot I can improve).

It's been pretty slow on the blogging front for me lately.  I've been interviewing for jobs, and been keeping busy tutoring and doing a few other project to pay the bills for now.  It seems I'm busier being unemployed than I was as a graduate student.  Hopefully that changes soon, and I can get some more time to write here.  

Just want to say thanks to all of you who read my blog, especially those who comment and discuss these thoughts with me.  I look forward to continuing writing and learning with all of you.
blog comments powered by Disqus