Thursday, September 16, 2010

Steve Martin - Atheists Don't Have No Songs

GodlessGirl posted this video yesterday, and the song is now stuck, nay, entrenched firmly in my head.  It's Steve Martin with the Steep Canyon Rangers, singing Atheists Don't Have No Songs.





Seriously, how catchy is that?  I'm now going to a friend's wedding rehearsal at an Episcopalian church.  I also have a habit of sometimes singing songs out loud when I'm thinking of them in my head (without realizing, of course).  Should be an interesting night :-).  

I actually remember seeing advertisements for these shows, and being a big fan of Steve Martin I meant to find out about ticket prices when I got home.  Unfortunately I forgot about it, and I'm now even more upset I didn't go.  Awesome song.  
blog comments powered by Disqus