Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Louis CK on "White People Problems" and Miracles

Louis CK can always help me put my problems into perspective:




I just recently realized you never hear anyone say "Jesus Christ" on TV, while watching one of the new episodes of Futurama.  In the episode with Leonardo da Vinci, Bender brings the painting of the last supper, and Dr. Zoidberg says "Jesus Christ!... and his twelve apostles!"  It was really funny, and I realized soon after that it was because it was so unexpected to hear someone exclaim "Jesus Christ" on TV.  You don't think about it, but it never happens, and now because of the interview with Louis CK, I know why that is.  Because you can't.

And the bit about Captain Sully was absolutely right on the mark. Why exactly DID God throw those birds into the engines, anyway?
blog comments powered by Disqus