Monday, June 7, 2010

We're having a carnival!

A blog carnival, actually...

If you're not familiar with the concept, blog carnivals are sort of like magazines made of blog posts.  Bloggers submit a post to a carnival, and the ones which are selected get all posted in one place.  There are tons of carnivals, each of them presenting blog posts on a specific topic.  They are meant to help people find new and interesting blogs they haven't seen before.  Carnival of the Godless is dedicated to posts from a godless/atheist perspective, which has been around for over 5 years, with a new carnival every other week.  The last CotG was hosted at No Forbidden Questions on May 23rd.

I'll be hosting the carnival, here on Infallible Failure, on September 12th!  I'm excited to see what submissions I get, and I look forward to reading and presenting them to all of you, my faithful readers.

If you enjoy reading atheist blogs, and are interesting finding some new, potentially interesting bloggers that you may not have found otherwise, I highly recommend following the carnival around.  I've found a number of really superb bloggers through it, and it gives me a lot of ideas for things to write about here.  And if you write a blog, you should consider submitting on of your posts to the carnival.  It's a great way to get your writing read by a lot of new people, who may not have found your blog otherwise.

You can learn more about submitting articles to CotG here.  And check out my edition of Carnival of the Godless in September!
blog comments powered by Disqus