Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Great God Debate in Boston tonight.

I'm going to the Back Bay Events Center tonight in Boston, to see Christopher Hitchens and Rabbi David Wolpe battle it out in The Great God Debate.  (I love the pictures on the page;  Big picture of Hitchens, little tiny picture of Wolpe's head :-).  Should be a good time, and I'll write something about it after the debate.

It also looks like you can still buy tickets here. Students under 25 get their ticket cheap.  If you're in the Boston area, get over to the Back Bay area and check out the debate.



P.S.  This is my 100th blog post!  W00t!  I guess that means I've really made it, huh?  I expect confetti and noisemakers to blow out of my laptop when I hit the publish button.  I wonder how the other passengers on this train will react?

2 comments:

  1. http://engforum.pravda.ru/showthread.php?t=280780


    Einstein puts the final nail in the coffin of atheism...


    *************************************
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7vpw4AH8QQ

    *************************************

    atheists deny their own life element...

    add some comment moderation to your blog of blasphemy...idiot...

    ReplyDelete
  2. DM,

    I prefer to allow comments speak for themselves, even unintelligible nonsense.

    Unless I get inundated with garbage, I'll keep it the way it is.

    ReplyDelete