I've been working non-stop on an NSF grant proposal this week, which explains my lack of posting. We finally finished tonight, and will be submitted in the morning. So what did I miss this past week?
- Evangelist and charlatan (I know, it's redundant) Oral Roberts dies at age 91. My favorite byline: Oral Roberts has finally been killed by God for not raising enough money
- Lieberman is ruining the Democrats' chances of passing health care reform, which would be more frustrating if Lieberman was a DEMOCRAT. There's a reason he's an Independent, I'm not sure why so many people are surprised by any of this.
- Vaccines still don't cause autism
- Deepak Chopra is still jabbering on incomprehensibly. (There's a great response here, I couldn't do half as well as this.)
- And I found a new favorite SMBC comic!
I'm exhausted, going to bed. Maybe I'll post something real again tomorrow!