Wednesday, December 16, 2009

It's Done!

I've been working non-stop on an NSF grant proposal this week, which explains my lack of posting.  We finally finished tonight, and will be submitted in the morning.  So what did I miss this past week?

- Evangelist and charlatan (I know, it's redundant) Oral Roberts dies at age 91.  My favorite byline:  Oral Roberts has finally been killed by God for not raising enough money

- Lieberman is ruining the Democrats' chances of passing health care reform, which would be more frustrating if Lieberman was a DEMOCRAT.  There's a reason he's an Independent, I'm not sure why so many people are surprised by any of this. 

- Vaccines still don't cause autism

- Deepak Chopra is still jabbering on incomprehensibly.  (There's a great response here, I couldn't do half as well as this.)

- And I found a new favorite SMBC comic!


I'm exhausted, going to bed.  Maybe I'll post something real again tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment