Sunday, December 6, 2009

Carnival of the Godless #130, Featuring Yours Truly!

The new Carnival of the Godless is up at Nonreligious Nerd, and one my blog posts made it!  Thanks go out to the powers that be that decided my post was worth adding to the lineup.  Go check it out, and read some of the other blog posts as well (I haven't had a chance to read them yet, since I've been grading papers and working like mad this whole weekend, but I'm sure they are excellent, they usually are).  And if you're an atheist blogger and want to submit a post for a future COTG, you can submit them here.

Speaking of working like mad, I have been working on my letter to the Catholic Church that I blogged about a few weeks ago.  But since I've had lots of real work to do, being near the end of the fall semester and all, I've had to put a lot of writing off to the side.  By next week I'll be done with school work for a bit, and I'll have time to write a lot more.  So stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment